Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Frigg

Post 1:


I am Frigg, wife of Odin and queen of Asgard. I am the only person that my husband allows to sit in his high seat, so I can look out into to the universe. I also have a place of my own, called Fensalir. Fensalir is an afterlife home for married couples who wish to be together. We had three sons together. I am the Norse goddess of marriage, childbirth, motherhood, wisdom, and household. I weave
the clouds and the threads of fate,so I am often represtenting by the spinning wheel.I have the power to predict the future.










4 comments:

  1. Nice job! Emma for your future posts just create a new post for each one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great description and nice picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You put meaningful information into this post, that really helps understand Frigg. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job on this post! I learned quite a bit and I like the picture you chose for this one.

    ReplyDelete